Saturday 30 June 2012

Red Leopard Print

I'm away this weekend in Aberdeen visiting a friend, so I'm trying out this scheduled post business.  We'll see how it goes...

A little while ago I purchased the OPI Muppets Mini Collection.  My entire reasoning being that I needed to own Warm and Fozzie, because I have a Fozzie teddy that I've had since I was a baby.  Very logical, I think you'll find.  So, since I wasn't particularly attracted by the colour of Warm and Fozzie (just the name) I decided to get the mini set, so that I'd have a few colours to try out.  So in celebration of owning my first ever brown polish, I decided to do a proper leopard-coloured leopard print design.  I was feeling red, so this is what I ended up with.


I used two coats of Barry M Red (still a bit on VNL in this photo, but you couldn't see it in person).  On the accent nail I used Barry M Instant Nail Effects Gold Foil and Red Glitter, with OPI Warm and Fozzie for the spots, and the black is a nail art pen from ebay.  This photo was taken before I added my topcoat, for fear of dragging!

I was really pleased with how this design turned out.  So much so that I repeated it with blue and zebra print...  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Lepord print rocks. Yay to brown polish, yay to Warn and Fozzie, and big YAY to blue with zebra print!

    ReplyDelete