Thursday 5 July 2012

Leopard On Safari

So I was unable to resist buying a few of the China Glaze On Safari collection.  So far I've picked up Kalahari Kiss and Desert Sun.  I'll definitely be picking up more of these - the formula on them is great and there are some other colours in the collection that I desperately want.  And the glitters...sigh...

I wanted to use these two polishes for a mani, and I thought I should keep the safari theme going with animal print.


I used Kalahari Kiss as the base, with Desert Sun sponged on the tips.  This is the first time I've tried this technique and I was really pleased with the effect.  The spots are Barry M Fuchsia and the lines are a nail art pen from ebay. And a coat of Seche Vite of course.

I was originally going to do gold or brown spots, but I thought the fuchsia (I keep spelling this wrong!) would be bolder.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. You don't miss anything ;)

    http://polishholism.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, I love the colours, love the style...Win!! :)

    ReplyDelete