Sunday 26 August 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 3: Yellow

Happy Sunday!  Today is day 3 in the 31 day challenge,  and the theme is yellooooow.  Fortunately, I did these nails a few days in advance, so I'm still happily sporting my holographic polish.

I did these nails initially trying to replace what has been missing in my life this summer...


He's got his hat on as well, you just can't see it.  The sun's actually out today though, woohooo!  I don't remember what to do with sun though...do I go sit in it?

I used Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Lemon Ice Cream (mmm...ice cream), Max Factor Bright Orange and 17 Nightshade.  Oh, there's also a layer of Barry M Matt White underneath it all (yellow polish isn't allowed near my actual nail surface since...an incident).

Next up is green nails on Wednesday.


Take a look at all the other yellow manicures today :)


Diana at Nails By Diana
Meredith at Perfectly Polished
Nicole at The Color Republic
Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful 
Liz and Lisa at Lozlosa 
Mari at Nailista 
Miss L at Beauty by Miss L 
Gini at Sassy Paints 
Pam at Nail-E-Glance 

7 comments:

  1. Yay sun!!!! I dig this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was weird weather this summer here! Love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam ~ this is terrific! Brava!!!!!! I love that sunny sky! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love that you did something so different from the rest of us :-) I had so much trouble with this challenge but you hit the nail on the head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable. Made me smile!
    I was considering doing a sun of some kind but knew I'd get to frustrated.

    ReplyDelete