Saturday 25 August 2012

GOSH Holographic Hero

You may never see any nail art from me again.  I don't think I can bear to take this off.  I don't have much to say (other than I'm in love) but I do have an unnecessarily large number of almost identical pictures for you.

These are all two coats of Holographic Hero with a coat of Seche Vite.  There was no attempt at clean up here - sorry - I was far too excited for such things.

These pictures are in natural light (I wouldn't go so far as to say sunlight...).




And these are with the flash.







 Pretty pretty holo...  It's probably worth mentioning the application.  It wasn't too bad, although I did end up with a few bald spots on the first coat, and so after two coats there were some thinner patches.  But who cares, look at it...  I only have one other holo polish (Nubar Reclaim), which is stunning when it's in direct sunlight, but the rest of the time it just looks like a normal polish.  Holographic Hero is holo ALL THE TIME.

It gets a thumbs up from me.  In case that wasn't obvious.

4 comments:

  1. Haven't see it in shops yet but I have the old one so I may not get this one :) Following your blog. I would love if you could check my one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From comparisons I've seen, the older one has a slightly better holographic effect. This one lasts really well though, I've had it on a few days and there's no chips yet.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I knoooooow! It's still on, I refuse to take it off for anything!

      Delete