Tuesday 28 August 2012

Teal Tuesdays: Funky French

Morning :) Well, afternoon actually. I need to stop sleeping so much...

Today's Teal Tuesdays theme is funky french.  I was going to go with a similar design to the last french tips I posted, seeing as I know I can do those, but I felt that was probably cheating slightly...  So, instead, I decided to have a little go at stamping.  I've got a few Konad plates, but they're very underused, so I've been wanting to get a bit more use out of them.


I used China Glaze Exotic Encounters for the tips, then stamped with Star Gazer 232.  This got a bit messy, so I added the lines of silver glitter with a nail art pen.  This possibly made it messier...

Take a look at all the other teal tips that people have been working on this week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment