Tuesday 25 December 2012

A Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: We wish you a merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Just a quickie today, as I have to go eat turkey and stuff.

Today's the final day of the Christmas challenge!  I decided to make use of some little tree stickers I picked up in Poundland a few weeks ago.

holly-jolly-christmas-challenge-we-wish-you-a-merry-christmas-trees-china-glaze-winter-holly

I used China Glaze Winter Holly and Barry M Gold.  The stickers have curled up a little at the edges, but somehow I haven't picked them off yet.  They may survive until after dinner...

If you want to relive the challenge, you can see my manicures by clicking the picture below, or you can of course take a wander over to the Pinterest board to view everyone's manicures.


Hope you all have a fantastic day!!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! I love how your mani is a bit "unusual" because it's not red. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a lovely Christmas too! And thank you :) (although my toes were red lol).

      Delete