Thursday 21 February 2013

Flip Flop #18: Galaxy Nails

I'm being naughty and posting out of order. Clearly just such a rebel...

My day 17 nails are on the process of being completed, but I did my day 18 nails yesterday, so you're seeing those first!

I've done galaxy nails before, which you can see here.  I absolutely adored them, although I didn't think they came across as lovely in the photo as they were.  I wanted to do something slightly different this time, that is after all the fun of doing challenges!  So I tried to do one big galaxy that spans across all my nails, instead of all the little galaxies that I did last time :)

Flip-Flop-day-18-galaxy-nails

I love them again...

I used Barry M Black, and then went sponge-crazy with Barry M Matt White, OPI On Stranger Tides, Barry M Bright Pink, Jessica Ruffled Bottoms and China Glaze Man Hunt.  I didn't have any silver glitter on me, so I added a few dots with the white polish.



Don't forget to take a look at all the other ladies' manicures!


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! They really do look like a galaxy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cazzy! I really have loved galaxy nails both times I've done them, and these literally took 5 minutes (after the base was dry).

      Delete