Tuesday 16 April 2013

Viva La Nails Water Decals

Here's the final product I have to show you from Viva La Nails!


These fab little water decals come in a pack of 20 (there are 5 more that you can't see!).

These work just like normal water decals - soak in water for about 15 seconds, then slide them off the backing paper and place on your nail.  They're easy to move about until they dry, so you don't have to worry about getting them perfectly positioned first time round!

They're also thin enough that you can't see the edges (as you'd expect from water decals) but I didn't experience any tearing or other nastiness.

OPI-Don't-Pretzel-My-Buttons-and-Orly-Halo-gradient-with-Viva-La-Nails-water-decals

I used them over a base of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, with a little Orly Halo gradient.  I love that these all have slightly different designs, it just makes it look that but more interesting, and you don't have to worry about getting every nail lined up the same!

You can check these water decals out here.  They're a bargain at £1.99, and there's also loads of other designs to choose from, so you might as well have a look while you're there.  It'd be rude not to...:p


5 comments:

  1. I love the viva la nails decals, They're so easy to use and look so great :)

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was really impressed with them - think I'll have to treat myself to a couple more...

      Delete
  2. Gonna have to find these, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they :) And so easy to use!

      Delete