Wednesday 1 May 2013

Untried Challenge: Day 4

When I first signed up for this challenge, Jonchi sent me an email with all the dates and said "I know you can count, but this list helps me!".  Well apparently even with a list I can't keep track.  I was just sitting here thinking 'hmm...I don't think I've posted a challenge manicure for a while...'.  I've even been getting them done ahead of time.  Sigh.

Anyway, here's my neutral manicure!

Untried-Challenge-Day-4-Neutral-polish-OPI-Designer-de-Better-muppets-collection

OPI Designer de Better is the only neutral-ish polish in my untried pile, so that's what I went with!  Very pretty polish, but not the kind of finish I like.  So I added some flowers with Nails Inc Hampstead Heath and a nameless Barry M.

Take a ganders at what all the other lovely ladies posted yesterday:


Jonochi at Just Add Polish
Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish
Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Uni at Acetone FIles
Erica at Coat of Mani Colors 




8 comments:

  1. Those flowers are flawless! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Masha. I saw a tutorial the other day saying to dot and then drag the tool in to get more petal shaped petals, so I might give that a go soon!

      Delete
  2. The OPI looks so shiny and pretty on your nails! I really like this polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's a lovely polish, and close up you can see other colours of shimmer in it.

      Delete
  3. I'm a sucker for flower nail art! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raine! Although the flowers on my right hand were...erm...slightly more oval lol.

      Delete
  4. Really pretty! the flowers are so cute x

    ReplyDelete