Friday 31 May 2013

Untried Challenge Day 9: Cheapest

There's quite a few of my untried polishes that were only 99p or £1, so I had a few to choose from for this manicure.

untried-challenge-day-9-cheapest-sinful-colors-see-you-soon-w7-mosaic-half-moons

My cheap polish here is Sinful Colors See You Soon (picked up from Poundland).  I teamed it up with W7 Mosaic.  I thought the colours matched a little better in the bottle than they did on the nail - oh well!  Both very pretty polishes anyway :)

Don't forget to catch up with all the other ladies!

Jonochi at Just Add Polish
Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish
Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Uni at Acetone FIles
Erica at Coat of Mani Colors 



No comments:

Post a Comment