Wednesday 3 July 2013

Gouda Gouda Swirly Nails

Happy hump day!

I hope you've all had a good day :)  Only two days left until the weekend, woohoo!  

Today I have one from the vault for you.  I did these a little while ago when I just wanted something subtle for work (I'm over that now - besides, I get more complements when they're bright animal print :p ).

Swirly-nail-art-OPI-Gouda-Gouda-Two-Shoes-Teenage-Dream-Katy-Perry-glitter

I used OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes and Teenage Dream (drooooooool).  I literally have no idea what I used for the attempted swirly pattern.  It doesn't look like any colour I own...I'm very confused.  Perhaps I mixed something with white...

The swirly nails didn't quite turn out how I'd imagined, but I still liked the overall effect :)  And the glitter was so pretty under the lights in work :D

Do you go all out with crazy nails for work, or do you tone it down a little?



2 comments:

  1. I actually love the swirls, they look like ribbon to me. This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete