Monday 15 July 2013

More Fabulous Born Pretty Store Water Decals

In case you couldn't tell, I love water decals from Born Pretty Store.  Today, I have these ones to show you:


I saw these on the website aaages ago, so I was very excited at getting the opportunity to review them.

There are 15 images in the pack, so there's plenty for you to make mistakes.  And if you don't make a mess of any of them, you have a few left over for accent nails, hurrah!

There's a picture of these on the Born Pretty Store website over a pink base, and they are stunning.  But I thought I should be a good little reviewer and show you them over a different colour instead.  I went for OPI Mermaid's Tears.

born-pretty-store-water-decals-review-OPI-mermaid's-tears

I found the decals took a little longer than usual to soak (about 40 seconds).  No idea if this is actually the decals, or if the heat did weird things to them.  But anyhoo, 40 seconds and they happily slid off the backing paper.  Really really easy to use, and you've got a little bit of time once you place them on your nail to reposition them before they dry.

I totally love these, I think the pictures are so beautiful, and I love that they're all different.  The only negative for me is that they're slightly translucent, so I think you lost a lot of the pretty colours when you use a dark background.  I shall be using the remainder of my pack over a paler base!

You can check these decals out here (these ones are G074).  As always, if you decide to treat yourself to some nail art goodies or anything else from Born Pretty, you can use the code LKL91 for 10% off :)





No comments:

Post a Comment