Saturday 7 September 2013

Guest Post: Life in Lacquer

Hello all :)  Today's guest post comes from Jade at Life In Lacquer.  Jade has some absolutely stunning stamped manicures that you NEED to check out, so pop on over and have a look!

----------

Hi everyone! I’m Jade popping over from Life in Lacquer. I am very excited to be guest blogging for you today at Polished Art!

I am a very big fan of Sam’s work and I am lucky to be able to show you all some of mine!

So after taking about 3 hours to decide what to do I have come up with this beaut!





For some reason I hardly ever use greens. But I do really like green… Strange!

For this I used a fan brush to drag a different colour from each side of the feature nails. I have never done this before but I think it looks really nice so I expect to be doing it again!

Its one of those brushes you get in the brush kits and just gets put to one side. But not anymore LOL.

Products used:
OPI Stranger Tides
OPI Don’t Mess With OPI
China Glaze Jolly Holly
Cheeky Jumbo Plate Viva Mexico
Konad Special Polish in White
Fan Brush
Poshe Top coat



I hope you enjoyed reading this and seeing my work! Hopefully I'll be allowed to pop back again soon
J
Life In Lacquer x

----------

I love the effect Jade achieved with the fan brush - it looks like fabric!  I may have to give the technique another go after my failed attempt a few months back...  And OPI Stranger Tides is one of my all time favourite polishes!

Thank you again Jade for your post!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I have to agree with Sam, it does look like a fabric texture which is really unique!

    ReplyDelete