Sunday 21 June 2015

Daisy Nails

Happy Sunday!  I do love Sundays, it's just a shame they're always followed by Mondays.  Never mind!  Plenty of hours of laziness left yet.  Think I'm going to have a binge session of The Box whilst drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee.

So anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was sent some lovely summery colours to try from the SEVENTEEN Gel Colours range.  You can see my swatches and what I thought of them here.  These colours just screamed daisy nail art to me, so that's what I have for you today :)

seventeen-17-gel-colours-daisy-nail-art

I used Summer Sling for the base (which is a little warmer than it appears here - stupid camera) and then painted the petals on with White Lady and a small nail art brush, and used a dotting tool to add the dots of Lemon Drop.

seventeen-17-gel-colours-daisy-nail-art

Very simple and very summery :)

What are you getting up to with your Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's so summery and pretty! I love the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Think I need to practice my daisies a bit but they're not too bad for a first go (okay..second...the first attempt was a disaster lol).

      Delete