Tuesday 23 June 2015

Quick Swatch: Jessica Ruffled Bottoms

A long long time ago, I can still remember...I was looking for my ideal purple polish.  My auntie suggested I try Jessica Ruffled Bottoms, and I've been in love ever since.  As an expression of my love for this polish, I thought it was time it had it's own blog post.


It matches my phone and kindle and camera and laptop and just generally makes me happy.  I heart purple.


Great formula as well.  This polish can do no wrong.

What's your go to purple creme?

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous, I'm not sure I have anything too close to think in my collection.So glossy and pretty! My favorite purple is maybe Picture Polishes 'Wisteria' - I love it so much I've practically drained the bottle! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you don't have a colour like this, sounds like a shopping trip is in order... :p Just googled Wisteria - very pretty! Always sad when a bottle runs out though.

      Delete